February 24, 2011
February 23, 2011
February 18, 2011
February 16, 2011
February 9, 2011
February 7, 2011
February 6, 2011
February 4, 2011
February 3, 2011
February 2, 2011
February 1, 2011
- The movement of the campaign begins when the King of the South moves against the Beast-False Prophet coalition, which takes place ‘at the time of the end.
- The King of the South is joined by the Northern Confederacy, who attacks the Wilful King by a great force over land and sea (11:40). Jerusalem is destroyed as a result of this attack, and, in turn, the armies of the Northern Confederacy are destroyed.
- The full armies of the Beast move into Israel (11:41) and shall conquer all that territory (11:41-42). Edom, Moab, and Ammon alone escape. . . .
- . . . a report that causes alarm is brought to the Beast.
- The Beast moves his headquarters into the land of Israel and assembles his armies there.
- It is there that his destruction will come. (11:45).